UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 | ESE Notification 2018 | ESE Exam Date
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018:- UPSC has announced a notification of examination dates and procedure for filling up 440 Engineering posts in various departments of the central government.The Union Public Selection Commission has publilshed ESE 2018 Notification on 27/09/2017. The UPSC ESE link will also start on 27th Sept 2017 fill the application form online and it will be closed on 23rd Oct 2017.
The IES Preliminary Exam 2018 will be conducted on 7th January 2018 and all the applicants who will clear the UPSC IES Pre Exam will be shortlisted to appear in IES Mains Exam 2018. UPSC IES Main Exam 2018 will be conducted on 01/07/2018. Large number applicants participated in UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 . Here, applicants can get full information regarding this UPSC Examination like IES 2018 Exam Dates,Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Educational Qualification, etc. which are described below in detail.
यूपीएससी इंजीनियरिंग सर्विसेज परीक्षा 2017: – यूपीएससी ने केंद्र सरकार के विभिन्न विभागों में 440 इंजीनियरिंग पदों को भरने की परीक्षा की तारीख और प्रक्रिया की अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। संघ लोक चयन आयोग ने 27/09/2017 को ईएस 2018 अधिसूचना प्रकाशित की है। यूपीएससी ईएसई लिंक भी 27 सितंबर 2017 को शुरू किया गया है और आवेदन फॉर्म ऑनलाइन भरें और इसे 23 अक्टूबर 2017 को बंद कर दिया जाएगा। IES प्रारंभिक परीक्षा 2018, 7 जनवरी 2018 को आयोजित की जाएगी और सभी आवेदक जो यूपीएससी आईईएस प्री परीक्षा की तैयारी कर रहे है उन्हें IES मुख्य परीक्षा 2017 में उपस्थित होने के लिए शॉर्टलिस्ट किया जाएगा |
UPSC IES 2018 Vacancy Details
- Name of Exam:- Indian Engineering Service
- Organization:- Union Public Selection Commission
- Total Number of Vacancy:- 588
- Job location: India
- Start Apply Online :- 27th Sept 2017
- Application closed on :- 23rd Oct 2017
General Exam Pattern
The UPSC Exam pattern for Preliminary exam includes Paper 1st and Paper 2nd for a total of 500 marks and also that of IES Main includes Paper 1st and Paper 2nd for a total of 600 marks.
Details of IES 2018 Pre Exam Pattern
|Paper – 1 (General studies & Engineering Aptitude)||2hours||200|
|Paper – 2. Specific engineering subject those chosen by the candidate- Civil Er. / Electrical Er. / Electronic and Tele-Communication / Er. and Mechanical Er.||3 hours||300|
Details of IES 2018 Mains Exam Pattern
|Paper 1 (ME/CE/ EE/ ECE)||3 Hours||300 Marks|
|Paper 2 (CE/ EE/ ME/ ECE)||3 Hours||300 Marks|
Candidates should be belongs form resident of India, Nepal,Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee.
Age Limit :-
Candidates minimum age is 21 years and maximum 30 years of age.
Academic Qualification :-
Candidate should be a Graduation degree in the field of Engineering with any branch from a Recognized University / Institute.
Application Fees :-
- For Genral / OBC candidates Pay the given application fee. The fee amount is Rs 200 /- .
- For Female candidates are Exempt from paying fees, and Also, SC / ST / PH candidates of all genders are exempt from fee payment.
- In UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 candidates also apply with two modes of fee payment namely online and offline.Applicants can also choose to pay online, facilities like credit Card / Debit card or Net banking also available.
Apply online for UPSC IES 2018 :- Click Here
UPSC IES Exam 2018 Admit Card
The UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 also available to the applicants in the month of December / 3 weeks before the IES Examination 2018 on the official website.After that successful registered candidates also able to Download UPSC IES 2018 Admit Card. Call Latter / hall ticket of IES 2018 will update soon on official website.Candidates also check UPSC IES Previous Year Prelims and also IES Mains Previous year Paper,and also check IES Exam Pattern & Negative Marking.
How to Apply For UPSC ESE 2018 ?
- In the first place candidates Visit the official website and read also the UPSC IES Notification 2018
- Then after go to upsconline.nic.in and click on the link Engineering (Pre) Services Examination
- In this form here will be two parts – Part I and II
- Candidates in the first place fill part I .
- Fill the required details like Age, Qualification etc
- In part II registration, pay the Exam fees, Select Examination centre, Upload photograph and signature.
- Agree to the declaration made by you.
- Then After fill the form take a print out for future references.